• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon VII

Permabanned
I believe it's going to be very good.

Tweaktown is apparently very impressed with the benchmark results but they will only release that on the 7th.

https://www.tweaktown.com/articles/...nboxed-worlds-first-7nm-gaming-gpu/index.html

Gamedebate's results at 4K show 12 titles with similar framerate, 2 titles where 2080 leads and 7 titles where the Vega 2 16GB tops.
https://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=4092&gid2=4022&compare=AMD Radeon VII 16GB-vs-Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080

Permabanned
Last edited:
Permabanned

Hold on these are just guesses not actual test results, Otherwise it wouldn't state this:

The Radeon VII 16GB has not been released yet, so any comparisons on this page are likely to be unreliable.

Clickbait junk.

Come on people at least vet what you post before posting it and then let us know what what your posting is.

I thought the GTAV result looked odd considering how Nvidia's architecture is a lot more suited to the game giving them big leads.

100% Legit.
/Maybe.

100% not legit

Last edited:
Permabanned
Associate
My plan is to inflate online webshop price to put customer off, then a voucher code posted forum only that gives like £100 off, but we are seeing if we can implement in time as voucher codes take a long time to do and our IT Director is on holiday.
So not going to be less than about £799 on the store?
I hope I'm eligible for that voucher then. Otherwise might just stick with the 290 I bought from overclockers back in 2013.

Back
Top Bottom