Bought a car and its shagged.... How should I proceed? Help

Soldato
That sounds like a great result then, it's unusual to hear that a dealer will just accept a car back without much of a fight.

Soldato
there is no real world difference between the 28i, 30 and 35.

the E89 Z4 is a much more refined than the E85 so you don't "feel" the difference in power in normal day to day driving.

unless of course you are planning on doing 0-60 at every set of traffic lights you hit.

i take it you have driven all 3 models to testify different?

Just stop. Your opinion is not fact. The 35iS is worlds apart from the 28i/30i, it is close to the 35i but there are still many differentiators.

Associate
What an absolute state that car is. Glad you're getting your money back, after its all done I'd give them a negative review online warning people because its clearly a scam.

Soldato
I must say, I read that post and was bit like 'eh? :confused: '

What do you expect? Everything he posts is absolute nonsense.

OP: Lots of lessons to be learn from this experience, I'm glad you got it sorted although extremely surprised at the outcome.

Caporegime
I'd not perform the sigh of relief until everything has been cancelled, I think getting it on finance has been the saving grace here?
Quite likely, I think had you paid cash you’d have had a very different response.

But, fair play to them they could have made this a real headache, let’s hope they carry through but with the finance aspect I don’t see it being a problem.

Soldato
I don't think this is the last we've heard of this - a dealer just accepting a car back without any kind of counter offer (discount to keep it etc) seems highly unusual.

Man of Honour
I don't think this is the last we've heard of this - a dealer just accepting a car back without any kind of counter offer (discount to keep it etc) seems highly unusual.

Some do knowing they can just palm it off on another sucker who probably won't complain/return it and if the OP does complain/give them a bad review they can just wave it away.

Soldato
Reading through the comments, it only came to light that it was imported from Africa after the sale. Clearly miss sold/falsely advertised and that probably why they have not kicked up a fuss.

Back
Top Bottom