• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon VII

Associate
Ha I just have a massive problem paying the prices they are charging for the performance we are getting. It stinks. It's why I've not touched my PC for proper gaming in months and use my PS4 exclusively now.

Yea, I hear that. I think PC gaming is going to have a real problem if the new console gens deliver 4k for ~£600. There will always be enthusiasts, but folks (myself included) are a bit more sane, even if we have the disposable dinari.

OcUK Staff
Gibbo will the card be released dead on 2pm?

Yes we will be live around 14:00, it is impossible for us to launch bang on, so we either be a few mins early or a few mins late, that is all down to our servers and either how fast or how slow they update the website. Desktop site will update first, then the mobile site.
If you want first stocks, be sure to order with a debit or credit card, not amazon or paypal as they take longer to reach us.

Associate
Yes we will be live around 14:00, it is impossible for us to launch bang on, so we either be a few mins early or a few mins late, that is all down to our servers and either how fast or how slow they update the website. Desktop site will update first, then the mobile site.
If you want first stocks, be sure to order with a debit or credit card, not amazon or paypal as they take longer to reach us.
Thanks Gibbo! Will we need to search just AMD Radeon 7 or just Radeon 7 like will it come up with all the same options and choices of cards?

Back
Top Bottom