• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon VII

Caporegime
In fairness tho the Vega 64 lost against the 1080 at launch and now beats it as the drivers improved, undervolted etc

True but how much more performance can they get from drivers at this point 2 years after vega released? This after all is still a vega card so performance increases will likely be minimal.

Associate
Yes but you haven't got them in stock.
My order went through 14:04 and I've just been informed by your customer service I'm 45th in line and have to wait until next shipment ETA 2 weeks.

Yet at 14:10 the website was still showing them as "In Stock". That seems a little dishonest.

@Gibbo when you say "Order in confidence" I take it you don't mean for delivery tomorrow?

Soldato
@nashathedog did you manage to get one?
My business Barclaycard & debit card weren't accepting OCUK as valid shop while trying to order the Sapphire one.
By the time finished the phonecall with the bank, the cards were gone, and I am not going to buy the others which are massively overprised. :(

Soldato
I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting much but this is terrible with a capital 't'. The 50db acoustics alone are a deal breaker let alone the massive driver stability issues and underwhelming performance. I hope they have something good GPU-wise one day, I'll keep waiting.

It's not as bad as all the faulty 2080 TIs though including my own which I refunded, so that's something I suppose.

Associate
Yet at 14:10 the website was still showing them as "In Stock". That seems a little dishonest.

@Gibbo when you say "Order in confidence" I take it you don't mean for delivery tomorrow?
They were in stock when I ordered and after I ordered so was very ****** off to be told wait for next shipment 2 weeks.
It's left a bit of a sour taste to be truthful.

Associate
Yes but you haven't got them in stock.
My order went through 14:04 and I've just been informed by your customer service I'm 45th in line and have to wait until next shipment ETA 2 weeks.

Try being 80th in queue lol and i ordered within seconds of sales opening! Bitpay processed invoice straight away but apperently it gets processed slower than cc payments.

Back
Top Bottom