• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon VII

Soldato
I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting much but this is terrible with a capital 't'. The 50db acoustics alone are a deal breaker let alone the massive driver stability issues and underwhelming performance. I hope they have something good GPU-wise one day, I'll keep waiting.

It's not as bad as all the faulty 2080 TIs though including my own which I refunded, so that's something I suppose.

There is a thing called fan control and driver updates.

Associate
yes paypal,amazon pay and bitcoins are slower, not OcUKs fault, its the bank ends not theres

CC and Debit payments go though twice as fast

Yes but wasn't an option this time unfortunately so I will wait and digest the reviews in the meantime. Good luck to whoever is getting their cards at launch I'm excited to see what can be achieved with undervolting and overclocking this monster.

Associate
Well this card has reviewed really bad it would seem.

The fact that a card on a smaller process, with way more mem bandwidth and available memory is scraping around an almost 3 year old card is insane.

7nm Nvidia will likely keep them way in front of AMD, their 14nm already is.

Permabanned
Doubt it would have made much difference, if they had used lower profile fans it most likely would have been the same result. More down to the diameter of the fans not being enough imo. Some of the reviews do mention its mostly an air sound you can hear and not a fan whir.
@nashathedog did you manage to get one?
My business Barclaycard & debit card weren't accepting OCUK as valid shop while trying to order the Sapphire one.
By the time finished the phonecall with the bank, the cards were gone, and I am not going to buy the others which are massively overprised. :(

Sorry to hear it, I was lucky this time that makes up for the 14nm Vega launch, When 14nm Vega released I thought I had one just to find out the next day when it never turned up that I'd missed the stock and only had a pre-order so today I phoned up to confirm whether I had got it and apparently I was the second order so yay. You pre-ordered thorough yes? If you haven't you should as Gibbo said he has made an agreement with AMD so all orders are honoured at the Sapphire price (I think), unless you order one of the others of course, Powercolor was the next cheapest but they only have a 2 years warranty where as now Gibbo's arranged a 3 year warranty with Sapphire.

Back
Top Bottom