The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
I like it, shame only i got the beta invite and not my wife - as be both loved TD1.

I only dabbled in it as i was getting the death stare, Lol.

I can drop invite when i back home from work in 3-4h if still need,just give me UBI name.
Still have 1 invite

Soldato
Can't find my friend invites, anyone have the link as mine just defers now to the normal Division 2 site !

** Agents! The Friend Invites function for Private Beta is currently unavailable in order for us to fix certain issues we were having. It will available again soon! **

Associate
Can't find my friend invites, anyone have the link as mine just defers now to the normal Division 2 site !

** Agents! The Friend Invites function for Private Beta is currently unavailable in order for us to fix certain issues we were having. It will available again soon! **

Yeah too many people playing is the issue lol

Man of Honour
So, whats the verdict on the gameplay itself, is it looking bleak for Anthem in the looter shooter genre with Division 2 coming so soon, or are the titles much of a muchness and both look like they will succeed, or is Anthem seeming the better of the two in terms of its gameplay?

Caporegime
Game plays lovely, gameplay is just like division 1, a few differences here and there but nothing to make it that much different, people saying it plays vastly different to division 1 are just trying to fool themselves :p Liking the setting too, still not a patch on new york in the snow but it is really good in its own way, think I am legend.

Anthem, anthem what? Division 2 it is! Anthem got potential but with Ea behind it, it will just flop.

This looks sooooo good on OLED in HDR.

Definite buy for me.

Associate
Tempted to pre-order to gain access but been burned by so many pre-orders in the past for games to turn out meh. I enjoyed the levelling period of TD1 but it felt like there was no content at end game once you got there on launch. Hopefully, they've learned from that to give TD2 more longevity.

Associate
So, whats the verdict on the gameplay itself, is it looking bleak for Anthem in the looter shooter genre with Division 2 coming so soon, or are the titles much of a muchness and both look like they will succeed, or is Anthem seeming the better of the two in terms of its gameplay?

Personally for me Anthem after i tried was a bit far from what i expected.Maybe when Bio/EA put more content i get it.
Div 2 hands down winner for me personally

Associate
Anyone can do a friend invite to this? I have a beta code but it's for the damn PS4 version, didn't realise I signed up AGES ago when I first heard about it lol. TIA! Pr0phet_85 is my ubi name.

Associate
Maybe I am getting old - but I had real difficulty aiming despite fiddling with mouse sensitivity etc

then after about an hour I ended up with motion sickness - cant remember the last time that happened.

Man of Honour
Watching the chat on streamers channels just makes me want to punch myself in the head repeatedly.

SO many people complaining that Division 2 just looks like Division 1. I mean...duh !! Obviously. Bioshock 2 looked like Bioshock 1, Borderlands 2 looked like Borderlands 1. Divinity Original Sin 2 looked like Divinity Original Sin 1. Total Warhammer 2 looked like Total Warhammer 1...and on...and on. Cant believe that so many people are slating a sequel for looking like its prequel.

Soldato
I think i've had about 5 disconnects in the last hour or so now.

Some negatives i'm not enjoying:
- It takes absolutely forever to heal, at least with TD1 you just had to hit V and carry on, this time you have to hold V for what feels like a good 5 seconds before you'll heal
- I chose a drone for my skill, but every time I launch it, it gets destroyed in the air. It either needs to move much faster to avoid being hit, or needs to be able to sustain some damage.

Other than that, everything else is going well.

Associate
SO many people complaining that Division 2 just looks like Division 1. I mean...duh !! Obviously. Bioshock 2 looked like Bioshock 1, Borderlands 2 looked like Borderlands 1. Divinity Original Sin 2 looked like Divinity Original Sin 1. Total Warhammer 2 looked like Total Warhammer 1...and on...and on. Cant believe that so many people are slating a sequel for looking like its prequel.

yeah this is stupid, happens with a lot of games though.. if number 2 isnt a completely different game they say its the same game with a different skin

i played TD1 a lot and really enjoyed it so something the same with a different setting and new additions is exactly what i wanted from TD2

on another note has there been any info on the survival game mode coming back anyone know? loved playing that

Associate
Anyone can do a friend invite to this? I have a beta code but it's for the damn PS4 version, didn't realise I signed up AGES ago when I first heard about it lol. TIA! Pr0phet_85 is my ubi name.

I can swap you for a pc code but I've got to wait until friend invites are active again !

Back
Top Bottom