Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Man of Honour
A few beers I grabbed at the weekend, $1,073 later...

40057153043_d2937141bb_c.jpg

Cooler Boxes - for when snow isn't cold enough.

Soldato
When i say it's quite cool, it's definitely a novelty :p

Basically can be summarised as

-Lets you see how long is left on the current wash
-Can start remotely. Handy if you're going out and want to have it ready to take out when you get home. Similar to the delay end function
-Can download additional washing cycles
-There's some form of diagnosis feedback. So it can alert you when the drain plug needs emptying i think.

What i'd like is a washing machine which has a large compartment for washing powder/softener, rather than having to add it to each wash (i know that's quite lazy)

Soldato
Stupid gimmick but everything has to be 'connected' or 'smart' now.
I don't have the function, but I would like to, simply so I can set the wash and dry cycles remotely due to a temperamental work schedule.

This would help to minimise the amount of time just washed items sit there over the day, waiting for the non-dryer items to be removed by me before starting the drying cycle for example.

No more abilities needed than that for me.

Yes I can set physical timers on it, but they're don't work when schedules change!

Soldato
Sounds great to be fair. Our washing machines doesn't give you any indication of when it's done, how long a cycle is, how long is left. It's crap. I'd love it to be connected to an app.
No timer knob or digital readout on screen showing time left?
Tbh just work out his long each cycle takes and whack on an external stop clock preset to each one so you at least have an idea now.

Soldato
No timer knob or digital readout on screen showing time left?
Tbh just work out his long each cycle takes and whack on an external stop clock preset to each one so you at least have an idea now.

No, it's too cheap for that. To know when it finished, you'd have to go and check it every single time it went quiet. It does that every ten minutes or something.

Associate
Cooler Boxes - for when snow isn't cold enough.

You're about the 10th person to make that smartass comment to me ;) the cooler box is to stop the beer from freezing, I had 4 of them.

There's professional help for you out there buddy. It's a recognised illness and nothing to be ashamed of. We all wish you the best in these difficult times <3

Thank you <3

Sweet jesus. Are you actually in the US or flying all those back? Super jealous. I'm having to make do with my Deya + Verdant stash :p

I live in Michigan. I used to fly a load back to the UK but not quite this much.

Back
Top Bottom