• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Associate
I purchased the Sapphire card but when I saw the reviews I cancelled my order. I have a Vega 64 and the last hing I want is more noise and when I saw the reviews I was horrified. Was looking forward to my new card but that's life. I'm now looking for a good 2080 but will wait to see how things pan out.

Man of Honour
Me too. But unfortunately i'm at work, unless I can get my dad to take it out of the brown box, take a picture of it and send it to me.

If theres an invoice in the box then i'm screwed.

Im at work as well. wont be doing anything with it until tomorrow evening.

Associate
I purchased the Sapphire card but when I saw the reviews I cancelled my order. I have a Vega 64 and the last hing I want is more noise and when I saw the reviews I was horrified. Was looking forward to my new card but that's life. I'm now looking for a good 2080 but will wait to see how things pan out.
I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my order too after seeing the reviews. Seriously thinking of getting a 2080 as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are there not ever going to be any good aftermarket cards? AIO cooled?

Soldato
Woohoo :)

7m2bF04.jpg
5db3608e-cff7-44c0-9cc2-e2c012277c95

Soldato
Thanks for the owners thread Kaap. I hope to join it soon. :)

Dibs on whatever you're selling I need a GPU for my new build next week and the 290X I bought from you was one of the best PC purchases I ever made :cool:

Also looking forward to seeing some pics in this thread of R7 in peoples builds

Associate
Annnnd it's here.. Annd now I realise I can't just upload a photo to the forum. oh well. you'll have to take my word for it.
And I'm now not home til Sunday. d'oh!

Back
Top Bottom