• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** HIGH-END 2080TI's NOW IN STOCK: STRIX, TRIO, LIGHTNING, AORUS, WATER-COOLED ALL IN STOCK!!! ***

Soldato
nvrmnd.gif

Rup

Rup

Associate
Words fail me!
Anyone who'd pay £1.5-2k for a GPU when you can buy a very nice GPU for £500 and then have at least a grand for a holiday, definitely needs to get out more!

Soldato
could have even bought 2 * 2080ti on offer at ocuk for under 2k and got a substantial performance boost compared to one msi lighting.
i feel the right thing for ocuk to do would be to email said customer offer a refund and advise an alternitive to that overpriced card, plenty of others that offer near the boost clock of the lightning but for a hell of a lot less cash

Soldato
Don't want to sell them?

Pull the other one it's got bells on, just lying in wait for some mug to get 2K out for £1400 GPU, that's actually worth about 1K tops.

;)

Associate
It's priced at 2k to catch the innocent guys that sort GPU from price high to low and then buy the one that costs the most... It's a handy extra £500 profit and I'm sure they all get a good laugh when someone buys one . Probably have a big screen in the back of the store to display the stock with alarms going off when one is sold .:p

Back
Top Bottom