Quick eBay question

Can't type for toffee
Don
Hence why I said RA?

Info on the auction was minimal at best, wasn't listed in PC category
Buyer didnt ask and just assumed
eBay will side with buyer regardless

It's pointless arguing with the buyer, just save all the hassle and refund on return

Soldato
I have to admit, I am siding with the buyer in this instance. It is listed in a generic video game category and it doesn't say in the description or image what platform the game is for.

That said, a little effort from the buyer would have soon told them this wasn't a Playstation game. If they still weren't sure, they could have asked you before buying.

Soldato
You have to be crystal clear with these things. Don't leave anything open to misinterpretation if its a PC game state its a PC game and that its not an xbox etc game.

Yes people don't read. Yes people are stupid. Its less hassle typing the little extra in the description than dealing with returns/refunds.

Permabanned
To be fair buyer didn’t ask what the game would play in but op didn’t add what system it would play in.

I know this is for the PC because the expansion didn’t come out for the PlayStation.

If only the buyer knew about CNCNet it’s free to play online now. Nice to own the originals though.

Back
Top Bottom