Hitman upgrade to goty

kdd

kdd

Soldato
I would play through the main campaign and see what you think. If you like it and want more, then yes.

Caporegime
I think you get access to a few outfits, which make bugger all difference but you get the Patient Zero story. I'm going to try it out today and will let you know what I think.

One thing I would check out - download Hitman 2 and see if it recognises that you own Hitman 1. It may let you download the Hitman 1 levels inside Hitman 2 so that when your PS+ sub runs out, you could potentially keep playing with Hitman 2. I don't know if this would work 100% or not but it's worth a try. I've just had a look on the PS store and it seems their Hitman offering is a brand new SKU so the Hitman 2 unlock may not work. But as I say it'll only cost you time and bandwidth to try it.

Caporegime
Soldato
OP
Think it is working, just got to wait on this big download. I'm hoping for a performance increase. As I managed to do the tutorial but it was a bit choppy.

Caporegime
As for the GOTY upgrade, if you like the main game then it’s probably worth it. It’s the same levels in the bonus missions but with new targets and a change in the outfits/restricted areas.

Back
Top Bottom