memory rgb add on

Man of Honour
I hate RGB and it is in everything these days!! To fit them you would have to remove the existing heatsinks and invalidate the warranty of your expensive memory while hopefully not damaging them. Tell him he should just be happy he has some of the best memory you can buy.

Associate
OP
Thanks that's all I needed to show him, tried saying that his memory was faster than the rgb ones his pals have but kids lol

Associate
OP
thanks had some left over strip from under cabinet lighting so just plugged that into his mb and showed him how to change the cycles and colours and he's happy

Associate
I have the 2 x 8gb of the 8pac ram and wanted some RGB so i brought sopme Corsair vengeance dummy sticks. I think they look great and kind of fit with the look at the 8 pac stuff with the bonus of RGB. They were only £35 delivered as well.

JWCwDPI.jpg

yTIxRxV.jpg

Associate
OP
I have the 2 x 8gb of the 8pac ram and wanted some RGB so i brought sopme Corsair vengeance dummy sticks. I think they look great and kind of fit with the look at the 8 pac stuff with the bonus of RGB. They were only £35 delivered as well.

JWCwDPI.jpg

yTIxRxV.jpg
wow never thought about dummy sticks, I wont show him this as he's happy with the light strip but will keep it in mind

Back
Top Bottom