Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Looks interesting but think it will struggle against my Breville one-cup and separate Brita water filter jug for cost efficiency.

Probably more worthwhile if you have a bigger household with more people using it.
From a cost perspective I can completely understand that, but being plumbed in is fantastic. You never need to fill it up and it’s not taking up space in the fridge!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
My parents have one, it does make some noise now and then so not sure it would work in an open plan living room kitchen space.

The T7 looks much better, I never liked the look of the T6.

Amazing during summer for cold drinks and the hot water is handy for filling a pot for cooking.

Soldato
You can buy the machine upfront for £450 but then have to buy replacement filters and UV lamps or pay £19.99 per month for a 12 month rolling contract with replacement filters and descaler every 6 months and UV lamp every 12. £39.99 instllation too.

Wtf? Why on earth? Are you mental? This is literally the biggest waste of money ever.
Please tell me how this is worth it...

£280 a year for a water dispenser, plumbed into the same pipe as your tap. Your free tap.

Soldato
Wtf? Why on earth? Are you mental? This is literally the biggest waste of money ever.
Please tell me how this is worth it...

£280 a year for a water dispenser, plumbed into the same pipe as your tap. Your free tap.

It’s filtering and chilling the water and providing boiling water on tap too.

Compare it too the cost of a water filter jug and a boiling water tap and it’s very reasonable.

Your mileage may vary but for us the £ is worth it for our lifestyle.

Soldato
Christ, arguing over water. Back on topic people!
But this is the current topic and it is important! Not quite corner-sofa important, but still important. Dude bought a water filter, other dude says you can't taste the difference, dude disagrees, debate ensues...

I'm a Brita jug user and can definitely taste the difference between my direct tap water and the filter.

Commissario
But this is the current topic and it is important! Not quite corner-sofa important, but still important. Dude bought a water filter, other dude says you can't taste the difference, dude disagrees, debate ensues...

I'm a Brita jug user and can definitely taste the difference between my direct tap water and the filter.
Start a dedicated thread in Home & Garden if you feel it's important ;)

Associate
@chaparral that looks quite nice and compact!

How good is it with the doggo floof? And how does it fair in the dirty holding capacity?

My hoover is only a few months old, so won't be needing one for a while but wonder if it's something I should note down for future reference :D

Back
Top Bottom