Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Love AB magifoam. just got through my first 5l of it. I use the AD lance and cant fault it too. got foam lol :)

MIV9pT8.jpg

Ive also started using Gtechniq C2v3 and its better than pretty much everything ive used as a wax/sealant type product and i've got a garage full of product lol. Just really easy to apply, leaves a really nice gloss and its so silky to the touch its crazy. Will have to try this SPRINT stuff in the spring.

During winter, I now only use no-touch method. Double foam and rinse, gets the thick off.

Soldato
Best way in winter pointless wasting other products on the car. BH foam leave for a while then jet off. Don't even bother drying the car.
If I'm feeling like the beading is low I will put a bit of bouncers bead juice in with the snow foam.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Best way in winter pointless wasting other products on the car. BH foam leave for a while then jet off. Don't even bother drying the car.

Exactly this, in this weather / time of year you just let the pre-winter prep do its thing (if you did pre winter prep) and just take the worst of it off.

Weekly foaming and power wash off done, no buckets, no drying, just foam and water.

0-A8-C774-DC090-D08-F3-EAE13-D6-AD5-FB733-BB8-B443044-E071-B7-DAF3-D062-D3-E387-EF.jpg

5-F16-C564-D5-DAD94229-D40-CD66-DD731081-F5-AD7659-C0-B0867-FDB5-C69870041-B26.jpg

Man of Honour
Yeah exactly. With a ceramic coat and a strong mix of Wet Coat Essence, foaming and a good rinse gets rid of 90% of it with the only grime left over being around wheel arches.

People question the cost of a good winter prep either financially or the time you need to invest to do it yourself, but in this crap weather, it pays for itself in the amount of money saved not having to use products or the time you save from not having to do a proper wash every time.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
just done my first wash after the crystal serum application
really easy, foam took just about everything off then a light wipe round the lower panels...no effort at all

comes up alright!
46134639305_869fcc9774_b.jpg

Soldato
Exactly this, in this weather / time of year you just let the pre-winter prep do its thing (if you did pre winter prep) and just take the worst of it off.

Weekly foaming and power wash off done, no buckets, no drying, just foam and water.

I still go the whole hog in the winter. Sometimes skip doing the inside of wheels as they get filthy almost instantly on wet/damp roads. I’m starting to realise why people dislike black wheels. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom