Rugby union?

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Also not clear why they have Garces refereeing on an Irish game again after his pretty obvious bias last week.

It's not just Garces, it's every ref. I hope and pray for the day when a ref turns up to an Ireland game and tells them in no uncertain terms to **** off when they start chatting at him to try and win a penalty call.

Caporegime
It's not just Garces, it's every ref. I hope and pray for the day when a ref turns up to an Ireland game and tells them in no uncertain terms to **** off when they start chatting at him to try and win a penalty call.

It's ruining what I think is otherwise an excellent game. Just keeps breaking the flow of play and is clearly starting to frustrate the Scottish players.

Soldato
OP
Missed most the 6n games due to playing myself. Got beaten in the scrum, and with a bad back it was a series of painful lessons. Still, learnt a few good lessons and should be better for it. Still going for an undefeated season though! This was a top of the table clash too.

Soldato
I will never, ever get bored of watching us demolish France.

May's had a belter...don't think there's a better finisher in world rugby at the moment...did their winger in a couple meters of space for his second, class.

Soldato
9 times out of 10 that's a penalty try, attacker is closest to the try line and defender tackles him off the ball...even if it's a tricky finish.

Bit of a shame the game is already over as a contest, but still, definitely wouldn't turn down two bonus point wins from two games, both denying the oppo a bp. Happy days.

Associate
Otherwise I must say I didn't think it would become such a one sided contest. France had a couple of players that did some good line breaks and runs but they didn't feel anywhere near as structured or tactical as England.

Back
Top Bottom