*** Apex Legends ***

Associate
Not had any crashes yet on XB1 it's been pretty solid. I've probably only played it for around 5 hours in total though.

Hmm, not sure then. These are hard crashes (like CTD on PC). It can't be server related.

First couple of nights I only had about 3 crashes (along with lost connection to EA servers).

I'm using a Pro with boost mode enabled so that could be it, otherwise it seems like an intermittent issue but was terrible last night. 12 crashes out of maybe 17 games, other people would lose connection/crash too as they be running along and just vanish lol.

New game so I'm sure it'll be fixed, better than a lot of EA's releases on launch cough:Battlefield:cough

Soldato
I've lost connection a few times but never whilst playing. Seems to happen when I leave the current session. I'd put that down to current popularity and server load. I think I'll grab the PS4 version to compare the two. Not got a Pro though.

Soldato
@Dredd sorry I was just sneaking a round in on my lunch break earlier when I got your invite!

I'll be on from around 7pm UK time on xbox if anyone fancies teaming up. Middgen on XBL. I don't have a mic, unless my PS4 headset will work....I'll happily just follow the lead though. Only played 5-6 rounds so still learning the ropes.

Soldato
Had a few games this evening...starting to get a feel for the weapons which makes a huge difference. Don't feel like the character makes a massive difference....need to make sure I use the abilities more though.

I feel like shield guy should be pretty strong, but don't seem to last long with him. Should just stick to Bangalore or Pathfinder.

Associate
I've lost connection a few times but never whilst playing. Seems to happen when I leave the current session. I'd put that down to current popularity and server load. I think I'll grab the PS4 version to compare the two. Not got a Pro though.

Turns out its a known issue with the text to chat option in the settings, it's bugged on the Pro (dont know about PS4 and XBOX) if you turn it on it constantly crashes.

Soldato
Playing on ps4 and really enjoying it. Small twists on gameplay add a very nice element, biggest problems as always are your teammates, not using characters abilities properly, running off around on their own etc so a good team is essential.

Thumbs up to Respawn Entertainment as usual.

Soldato
Oh you definitely will. Playing on comms with my son is a million times more effective than playing silent solo. Probably because he carries me and wrecks everyone else but apart from that the communication is so much better :) Even the ping system is pretty good if people actually use it.

Soldato
I sneak in the odd game without comms and it's pretty brutal (sorry Dredd :p).

Need to get a mic adapter for my headphones because having decent position audio makes a huge difference as well.

Back
Top Bottom