alliance between Islamist type of politics and the left.

Soldato
I keep reading headlines about how Labour is totally anti-semetic etc. but I'm yet to see any real evidence of exactly why? :confused: It just sounds like a right-wing witch hunt to destabilise the opposition. Honestly I don't get it and just have a massive sigh when it keeps coming on the news.

Soldato
I've been saying this for quite a while. There are a number of false arguments that go on in todays age.

We have people on the Left attacking Christianity yet promoting Islam. When in reality Christianity and Islam are far more closer than the left/media portray them as.

Catholics and Communists working together.

Communists and Capitalists working together.

Soldato
Also, any religion that calls for you to be killed if you choose to leave it has a lot wrong with it.

Christianity ONLY works in the modern world because people cherry pick what applies to them, if we were to take the Bible literal, like Islamists do with the Quran then the Bible is equally abhorrent

And let's not forget the threat of burning in hell for eternity for not believing

Associate
I keep reading headlines about how Labour is totally anti-semetic etc. but I'm yet to see any real evidence of exactly why? :confused: It just sounds like a right-wing witch hunt to destabilise the opposition. Honestly I don't get it and just have a massive sigh when it keeps coming on the news.

A lot of Muslim labour members have got themselves into mischief with some pretty unsavoury social media postings about the Jewish.

Also most lefty's claim to be against anti-Semitism, as it's a "skinhead Nazi thing innit", yet will push the conspiracy that there's a Jewish plan to run the banks and pull the world's levers behind the curtains.

Soldato
Blair's the only labour leader in my life that I'd have considered voting for. Brilliant in Parliament, centre left (arguably centre right in reality!), and not afraid to stick it to the baddies.

I agree, exciting days in 1997, only vaguely remember it now but it must have been a big deal at the time. Could totally destroy anyone in a debate, impressive stuff, the Tories were totally destroyed by around 2003. If only the Iraq war haden't happened.

Capodecina
Soldato
No. I don't care enough. I can say however that every leftie I've met all tick certain boxes and these all make them losers who want to do as little as possible and ride on the coat tails of others. The very definition of losers.
You obviously move in the wrong circles, you should get out of your box more mate.

Back
Top Bottom