FIFA 19

Soldato
Does anyone play using a monitor? I use a 55” samsung but have been toyig with the idea of switching to my pc monitor.

Also, what are the main skill moves people are using?

Mine are : fake shot, the backwards berba spin thingy, ball roll, croquet, i do try the stepmover but i find it hard to pull off in game.

i have used the cut in heel chop sice pes 6 and in some fifas but doesn’t seem too effective this year.

Don
OP
Does anyone play using a monitor? I use a 55” samsung but have been toyig with the idea of switching to my pc monitor.

Also, what are the main skill moves people are using?

Mine are : fake shot, the backwards berba spin thingy, ball roll, croquet, i do try the stepmover but i find it hard to pull off in game.

i have used the cut in heel chop sice pes 6 and in some fifas but doesn’t seem too effective this year.

Yeah I moved from a 43" HDR TV to a HDR 23" monitor. Much prefer the smaller display.

Soldato
Yeah Courtois is better. Im 17-5 struggling abit to put the ball in the net, the post is still a magnet and i seem to put so many easy chances wide. Not sure if i should do POTM Rashford could do it for around 150k, but then using a lot of my decent untradables. The upgrade over reg Mbappe is whats questionable.

Soldato
Sitting at 17-7 connection has been pants. Taking pressure of myself by not hoping for elite :D

Will have 200k + whatever rewards after this week. Everyone I want will be an icon or SBC that requires 500k+ :(

Soldato
817-B8-DE2-B30-C-44-C8-812-D-337442-BC8-E1-A.png

dice rolle
Should i get Courthois for this team?

Any suggestions for potential replacements for Saul/ Rakitic?

Last edited:
Soldato
So I just came up against some guy who played amazingly well. Constant pressure on me and it was so hard to break him down. I eventually beat him 1-0 after a last minute header. I decided to Google him and apparently he was ranked 268 in the monthly rankings for December.

Soldato
Welp the choke was real from 17-7 to 18-10. Games have been so unresponsive ball going through my players legs after positioning them for an interception, players lunging for no reason, ball going behind my players. I don't know if I can be bother with the 2 matches.

18-11 :o

That sudden feeling of players slowing down even with full fitness is annoying. I even took off pressure after heavy touch and still the same. Team isnt good enough for g1 anymore. My forwards don't have that extra magic to finish off games. And I can't even rage sell since they're all untradables :D:D

Going for G3 from here on, the pressure of G1 is too much especially with the amount of sudden shifts in gameplay.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gold 1 achieved, W20 L7, last 3 games were bloody tough but pulled through.

@Quinnaay How is CR7?

Edit: Lost my last game 3-2 against the run of play, W22 L8, FML.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gold 1 achieved, W20 L7, last 3 games were bloody tough but pulled through.

@Quinnaay How is CR7?

Edit: Lost my last game 3-2 against the run of play, W22 L8, FML.

Also gold 1, choked elite again ended up 19-5 then lost 3. Hes good mate, he isnt as good as i'd expected though, that said ive had some crap connection though and hit the post every game. My finishing is terrible i dont know what to do 1v1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom