*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Has anyone purchased an "offical" pro controller off of the bay? i've seen a few on their for £19.99 and wondering how they are as that seems far to cheap yet the sellers have thousands of reviews and a 99% positive feedback

Soldato
just finished chapter 3 of xenoblade 2 earlier, getting a good bit into the start of chapter 4 now, they long story scenes when stuff go down are pretty awesome and i am still getting tutorials on stuff popping up :)

does zelda look better than xeno 2? im impressed with the xeno 2 graphics for a switch game and yet to try zelda might put it in when im finished with xeno.

Associate
just finished chapter 3 of xenoblade 2 earlier, getting a good bit into the start of chapter 4 now, they long story scenes when stuff go down are pretty awesome and i am still getting tutorials on stuff popping up :)

does zelda look better than xeno 2? im impressed with the xeno 2 graphics for a switch game and yet to try zelda might put it in when im finished with xeno.
I think they are both the same graphically but xenoblade defenitly has more of a wow factor to it especially when you find the secret areas

Man of Honour

Xenoblade is a mess in handheld mode. Zelda is a lot better there.

Associate
I finally decided to buy Resident Evil Revelations on the switch from the sales, on episode 2 at the moment and the graphics are really nice for the port they done from 3ds, the analogue on joycon makes it bit tricky to aim though.

Soldato
Tempted by Diablo 3 in the sale for £35, still seems a bit high to me but doubt the physical version will see much of a price drop, do you guys think it's worth it?

Caporegime
Has anyone purchased an "offical" pro controller off of the bay? i've seen a few on their for £19.99 and wondering how they are as that seems far to cheap yet the sellers have thousands of reviews and a 99% positive feedback

do you really need to ask?

how does a random ebay seller manage to sell it for 1/3rd the price on amazon?

shouldn't take a brain scientist or rocket surgeon to work out.

(if you can see what i did there).

Associate
Tempted by Diablo 3 in the sale for £35, still seems a bit high to me but doubt the physical version will see much of a price drop, do you guys think it's worth it?

Go for it I bought it a week ago & cant put it down, well worth the discount price.

It runs perfectly in handheld mode no slowdowns at all got my demon hunter to level 63 last night.

Currently playing on adventure mode as I have completed all the acts & add on content.

Cheers all

Associate
do you really need to ask?

how does a random ebay seller manage to sell it for 1/3rd the price on amazon?

shouldn't take a brain scientist or rocket surgeon to work out.

(if you can see what i did there).
Well a lot of factories sell products that are the original but without permission of the company like my phone I got it for £300 when it's £500 in the UK

Caporegime
Well a lot of factories sell products that are the original but without permission of the company like my phone I got it for £300 when it's £500 in the UK

oh you mean grey imports where the correct taxes haven't been paid on them? then people complain about themselves being taxed too much to make up the shortfall or legitimate business's who cannot compete going bust?

again not exactly something you want to be partaking in unless you are prepared for everything that comes along with it.

Soldato
Does zelda look better than xeno 2?

I've only seen videos of Xeno so I can't say one is better than the other but I can say that Zelda is stunning.

So many little touches and details that make the world feel alive, wisps of dust in the wind, flocks of birds in the distance. Not groundbreaking and done elsewhere I know but Nintendo just totally nailed open world and for me set the bar.

I own both RDR2 and AC Odyssey but got bored of both and went back to Zelda.

Back
Top Bottom