***The Official Crisp Thread***

Soldato
I am a massive crisp fan, I can usually pass on a lot of treats and snacks but crisps are my downfall.

I really like the Mature Cheddar and Red Onion Kettle chips, eat a bag no problem. Also their Smokey BBQ is amazing, especially if you have it with a sour cream and chive dip.

McCoys Flame Grilled steak used to be my favourite McCoys, however:

Aye. And once I start a “share bag” it’s rather difficult to stop and say enough. I usually eat the whole bag :D

McCoys do a chargrilled chicken flavour which is good but I’ve never seen them out of multipack bags. :(

These are seriously sooooooo good,like you said can't find them out of the multipack bags which is a real shame because they are bloody good.

pastrami ham with dill pickle and mustard.

Any other ?

Wait what :eek::eek::eek::eek: I haven't seen these before. Really need to find some because they sound amazing.

Soldato
OP
I am a massive crisp fan, I can usually pass on a lot of treats and snacks but crisps are my downfall.

I really like the Mature Cheddar and Red Onion Kettle chips, eat a bag no problem. Also their Smokey BBQ is amazing, especially if you have it with a sour cream and chive dip.

These are seriously sooooooo good,like you said can't find them out of the multipack bags which is a real shame because they are bloody good.

Wait what :eek::eek::eek::eek: I haven't seen these before. Really need to find some because they sound amazing.

The chargrilled chicken are so so good. It’s a shame they’re not sold in large bags :(

Try and find the new McCoy’s Muchos. They’re really good ! I found them in the coop. They’re newly released :D

And yep..

ZGVeWkHl.jpg

I don’t know if they still do them. They’re so good it’s easy to eat the bag :D edit: well, not the bag, but the contents :p

Soldato
The chargrilled chicken are so so good. It’s a shame they’re not sold in large bags :(

Try and find the new McCoy’s Muchos. They’re really good ! I found them in the coop. They’re newly released :D

And yep..

ZGVeWkHl.jpg

I don’t know if they still do them. They’re so good it’s easy to eat the bag :D edit: well, not the bag, but the contents :p

Oh I don't know, I think I would be licking the inside of the bag clean as a minimum :p

I will have try the Muchos, there's a couple of Co-ops around so will have to visit on my way home from work and see if I can find them!

Associate
Keep it simple I say... the ready salted/original version of Walkers, Hula Hoops or Pringles is all I need to be in heaven - carbs, fat and salt :eek:

Absolutely filthy snack but it's good to treat yourself once in a while.

Soldato
Big fan of Walkers Sensations - Roasted Chicken & Thyme. Grabbed about 20 bags during the Christmas sales and still have loads left over. Very crunchy, filling and packed with flavour. I try and avoid McCoys for the moreish reasons above :o

Soldato
At the moment it's Mini Cheddars (Red Leicester or Branston flavour), arguably not crisps but similar in idea. I also really like the Tyrrells Vegetable Crisps. Don't eat to many but if I have a pack every other week or so then it will usually be one of them

- GP

Soldato
Seabrooks Ready Salted.

I'm sorry to say I am a MINIMUM two bag man, very often three :(

Also partial to Asda's Cheese Balls and Onion Rings. Oh, and their bacon Frazzles knock offs.

Soldato
No, just your basic puff type ball. Stick to your teeth at the drop of a hat, though that is the one and only downside to crisps. And as downsides go, it is a fairly minimal one.

Soldato

Good to see Mature Cheddar and Red Onion Kettle fan. Definitely going to try the Smokey BBQ and try and find the New York Deli flavour :eek: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom