SAS: Who Dares Wins - C4

Soldato
Looked like his leg hit in to the rock pretty hard.

whilst climbing/belaying is a situation where you have to trust someone, thought this was an unrealistic portrayal, you would typically not use the (figure of 8) device portrayed to protect someone, from falling, rather a gri-gri,
Even with a figure of eight (wearing gloves), belayer would be holding controlling hand, in downward position such that there was only rope stretch, to 'fall'/take-up once the guy fell on the rope.
Editing too made it look more dramatic.

Soldato
When watching it with how quiet he was and went floppy looked like he was knocked out, surprised he came away with minor injuries.

Surprised how well the midwife is doing compared to other candidates.

Soldato
I have to admit, I had a lump in my throat tonight watching that. Tragic stuff. Take my hat off to the guy.

The whole thing was tragic, his wife was my girlfriends cousin. It came entirely out of nowhere and it shocked everyone, Mark has done incredible to come back from what happened into this show in such little time.

Soldato
Worthy winners at the end but the Scottish surgeon was an absolute rock. Even after the torture she didn't seem broken and instantly started thanking Ant and only later got a bit emotional about what she had achieved.

Absolutely incredible woman and you can see how she would be so suited as a surgeon. I think even the staff were a bit thrown by how cool she was all he way through.

Caporegime
OP
Weirdly, I was a bit emotional at the end when they revealed to Milo and Mark that they had passed, you could feel the weight of what they had been through both before the course and during, and their reactions told the whole story.

Associate
Worthy winners at the end but the Scottish surgeon was an absolute rock. Even after the torture she didn't seem broken and instantly started thanking Ant and only later got a bit emotional about what she had achieved.

Absolutely incredible woman and you can see how she would be so suited as a surgeon. I think even the staff were a bit thrown by how cool she was all he way through.
She was 40! She was an absolute physical beast as well. The smaller woman was solid as well - just her slight schoolgirl attitude let her down in the last stage. But even still, she knew straight away what she did wrong. Physically and mentally, those two were amazing, just the Scotish woman was a step above!

Commissario
I was surprised at their reaction when Milo was talking to the woman interrogator, he had dropped any reference to the cover story and was basically telling her his real, actual life story. I thought that was bad but the DS loved it.

Caporegime
OP
I think what they are looking for is that at some point your cover story is blown anyway, and then you have to humanise yourself as much as possible.

I think Milo did it by accident, not intentionally...but there you have it. (They always send that woman in to act as the nice mum-like figure)

They are looking for people to step up and do that, and they really hate people who throw their team under the bus, as number 18 (Rick) did.

Associate
Watching that ex MP woman limp and roll around the entire time trying to but on her backpack before quitting was cringe worthy. She should have quit at the start and not put herself through that embarrassment :/

Caporegime
Watching that ex MP woman limp and roll around the entire time trying to but on her backpack before quitting was cringe worthy. She should have quit at the start and not put herself through that embarrassment :/

A needy self opinionated smack head...she was annoying as ****

Back
Top Bottom