• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

can Prison Architect run on IGP?

Soldato
might be odd question, but i got the game over the weekend and these are quite addictive games ha, anyways installed it on to my aspire one d250 and while it runs its basically none playable, the old igp of the atom isnt supported amongst the other weak points, but steam doesnt state igp at all?

im after a new laptop anyways, but i would like to play this game now ive got it.

Soldato
OP
thanks for reply.

yeah no doubt the ryzen laptops will have good performance, but i wont be looking anything near £200 nevermind over £300, spent a lot upgrading my pc, i was just curious about igp all together as the specs suggest dedicated cards even if they are years old.

yeah i was looking at an i3/i5 or an older apu of some kind, i see a lot of the older ivy/sandy bridge processors, but dont really want older than intel 4000, i might get lucky with a basic dedicated card laptop for a good price, but its not my focus, i just need something faster.

Back
Top Bottom