Fox news host hasn't washed hands in 10 years!

Caporegime
492914.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47201923

Fox News host Pete Hegseth has confessed on air that he has not washed his hands for 10 years because "germs are not a real thing".

Speaking on Fox and Friends, Mr Hegseth said the infectious micro-organisms did not exist because they could not be seen with the naked eye.

"I inoculate myself," added the Harvard and Princeton graduate.

His confession came after co-hosts Ed Henry and Jedediah Bila made fun of him for eating left-over pizza.

"My 2019 resolution is to say things on air that I say off air," added Mr Hegseth.

So how often do people here genuinely wash their hands?

I'd say every time I use the loo, before/during/after cooking and also if I've touched something that leaves my hands feeling grubby (Like if I've been holding on to a hand rail on the tube or something)

Soldato
before and after going to the loo. and theres always a bottle of hand sanitiser in the glove box, the general public are horrid disease ridden things.

Soldato
After toilet and when grubby or when touching raw meat

Apart from that I think it's healthy to expose your immune system to some little nasties as it keeps it active and in shape

I imagine people who try to get rid of every bacteria don't have very strong immune systems and feel illness much worse than more "dirty" people

Permabanned
I wash my hands:
- every time after I go to the toilet.
- before I cook.
- during/after cooking depending what I'm handling.

My hands are always dry, and cracked in winter.
I think I wash my hands too much.
But I touch my eyes a lot so it's probably for the best.

Soldato
Speaking on Fox and Friends, Mr Hegseth said the infectious micro-organisms did not exist because they could not be seen with the naked eye.

Applying this logic, I assume Mr. Hegseth will be leaving his house through the second floor window from now on. After all, you cant see gravity with the naked eye.

Caporegime
He's a fox news host, and is likely lying to garner hits with this, much like his maligned viewers who are also habitual liars. Probably a family values man as well, who cheats/beats his wife. Almost certainly takes a host of hard drugs, but is anti drug obviously.

Soldato
He's lying and joking surely, but as someone from Fox News, he should had known better, that will haunt him forever and the disinformation will be shared by the crazy left forever but it reminds me of Bre Payton who died at 26 because she was against vaccines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom