Fox news host hasn't washed hands in 10 years!

Commissario
I wash my hands:
- every time after I go to the toilet.
- before I cook.
- during/after cooking depending what I'm handling.

My hands are always dry, and cracked in winter.
I think I wash my hands too much.
But I touch my eyes a lot so it's probably for the best.
Pretty much the same here, but add in whenever I handle the kettle/tea pot (so about every 45-60 minutes during the day).

It's a habit I got into partly because we used to have a dog who'd wander up at random and demand a fuss and if you didn't give it he'd start nudging hands with his nose:)
So it made sense to wash my hands before I handled anything in the kitchen.

I suspect that fox news guy may find fewer people taking him up on burgers and sausages when he does a a barbie.

Man of Honour
After toilet and when grubby or when touching raw meat

Apart from that I think it's healthy to expose your immune system to some little nasties as it keeps it active and in shape

I imagine people who try to get rid of every bacteria don't have very strong immune systems and feel illness much worse than more "dirty" people

I think you've misunderstood the hygeine hypothesis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis

You're not a young child, are you?

Caporegime
"Harvard and Princeton graduate"

They must let anyone in these days...

Plenty of ways to slip in to private institutions like that with lower requirements than the average candidate - be good at sports, be black, don't be asian, be the son/daughter of an alumni, be the son/daughter of someone who has made a big donation etc...

Soldato
"Harvard and Princeton graduate"

They must let anyone in these days...

On tomorrow's news:

Pete since you don't believe in germs, why don't you eat this botulism laced sandwich live on air? Allegedly, there's no real known cure and you'll slowly paralyse from the toes upward, until it hits your diaphragm and you suffocate yourself to death. But you know, germs aren't real... right? :D

Soldato
Many times a day to a followed by sanitiser, we have random handswabs that are very easy to fail even after a good wash, if you fail your out for a few days and need to pass another, the results of wich take. Days also,

Soldato
Why does his being a Fox News host have anything to do with it? Are you trying to surmise that all Fox News employees are like this and grouping them all together as one? Would you have posted the thread if the guy was not a Fox News host?

Soldato
If he ever handles raw chicken then he is basically playing Russian roulette with himself and everyone around him...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom