FIFA 19

Caporegime
If you don't mind me asking which division you play in and also what rank do you normally finish in Fut champs.

highest i got to before I started smurfing was division 3. What is fut champs is that weekend league? I normally only play until I get gold 3 but I have got Gold 1 when I had time to play nearly all the games. i normally play 18-20 games in weekend league soon as I get 14 wins I'm done. i can't spend a sunday playing 30 games of fifa. as I won't play any games on a friday and normally busy on a saturday too. the last 2 weekend leagues i only managed them because they extended the timeframe. they need to extend it permanently.

i don't play every weekend league. i haven't touched fifa in a week and I don't plan to play it until this weekend. it's the type of game you have to play it 24/7 and be your only game. i can't do that. I have other Ps4 games, I have a switch and a pretty kick ass gaming PC, so I tend to just give fifa a few hours per week. I also won't be buying it next year as that type of dedication to 1 game isn't for me.

it's the same in CSGO I just had to de-rank because it was a sweatfest at MGE and above and when you have people constantly trolling, cheating, not working as a team i'd rather enjoy the game than get worked up about it.

however finishing in fifa with these super boosted players is easy. if you ask anyone who played me from that tourney they will tell you don't give me any chances. finishing is easy for me is getting the ball into the position to finish which is the hard part. if you are having issues with finishing you aren't using the right players or shooting from the right positions. outside the box don't bother finessing unless on strong foot and at the right position to curve into top corner with lots of time on ball. you are better off with power shots otherwise outside of box. inside the box use finesse most of the time unless being rushed by keeper and have a narrow angle with defenders on you. headers are easy to score, same goes for corners. just have lots of OP tall players in your squad and aim for just outside the 6 yard box where your nearest player is. or take control of your tallest player and play it directly to them by moving them into a strong position. you can score front post but not as easy now. i think normal corners are the way to go now aiming for between penalty spot and 6 yard box.

finishing if anything needs nerfed. if you watch back a video of your games and see the chances you missed you might see there was a better pass on rather than to shoot

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Finishing is not overpowered, it can be in some situations but it's very hit and miss. Obviously if you have time and space it's much easier, against good players you often don't.

however finishing in fifa with these super boosted players is easy. if you ask anyone who played me from that tourney they will tell you don't give me any chances.

:D :D :D

Permabanned
Prime prime icons, this game is a ****ing joke. Trying to cream every last penny off people, as EA slowly implodes. :p

Nevermind! lol

DzJmDHFVAAAybvk.jpg:large

Soldato
I'd love that Henry, but its just a pipe dream unless I sell KDB, and I'm not doing that.

Edit: Christ, only 50 skillpoints off Division 1, this new patch seems to suit my overpowered players tbh.

Soldato
I wish it suited my Ronaldo, im uploading a couple of clips just from tonight. I honestly do hate this game since the patch the RNG is embarrasing. Ive had 2 open nets where the aimer is on the net with 95 Ronaldo and both missed. Seriously what even is this tripe.

Back
Top Bottom