• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Game issue or card issue

Soldato
seeing a lot of shadow and transparency issues at the minute, not sure if it's something thats always been there and i've only just noticed or a new issue.

resident evil 2 screenshot below the shadows cast look awful and it's like this in game too, whenever a shadow needs some transparency it just appears like that, having the same issue in far cry 4 and 5 when looking at or through trees.

Am i missing something somewhere or can anyone compare the model viewer on resident evil 2 to see if it looks the same.

ka44g5.jpg

Associate
Looks like mine is showing as the same on a 980ti:

E0IcOBp.jpg

I've noticed a few issues with RE2 in regards to the reflections and some of the shadows on characters during cutscenes, I can't un-see them now which is a shame. I've not really noticed anything in any other games that I play.

Soldato
OP
Looks like mine is showing as the same on a 980ti:

I've noticed a few issues with RE2 in regards to the reflections and some of the shadows on characters during cutscenes, I can't un-see them now which is a shame. I've not really noticed anything in any other games that I play.

This is exactly my issue, once you notice the graphical issues it kinda ruins the experience, thank you for replying at least i know it's not a problem with my system.

Back
Top Bottom