Steam Lunar New Year Sale

Soldato
Thanks for the thread, completely forgot this was on and it ends this evening.

Probably going to pick up Frostpunk, Ryse Son of Rome, Ori and the Blind forest and Prison architect. Comes to just over £26 with the £5 voucher applied.

Soldato
Picked up Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - The Prince's Edition. Going though a phase it seems playing JRPG's adapted for international after playing Dragon quest. Solid game thus far and saving was nice!

Caporegime
Aaagh, I've got 950 tokens left so not enough to "buy" anything of decent note like a badge or a background. And I'm not getting those stupid pig emoticons clogging up my inventory. Apart from the pig-in-blanket one. :p

Soldato
Hadn't enough to extend my golden tag for another stretch:( I ended up levelling the badge and buying all the pointless emotions.

As always the sale was fairly decent if you're in to VR

Associate
Picked up Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - The Prince's Edition. Going though a phase it seems playing JRPG's adapted for international after playing Dragon quest. Solid game thus far and saving was nice!
I was really tempted but know I do not have time for it at the moment! Heard good things about it and I loved the first one!

Soldato
Completely forgot Steam sales tend to end at stupid times. Had it in my head that the sale ended today (as in midnight). Bugger.

Soldato
I was really tempted but know I do not have time for it at the moment! Heard good things about it and I loved the first one!

Never played the first one, first foray into the series this one, but is a lot of fun! Has quiet a few elements I like so is great for me and pretty massive in scope. There are few things here and there I do not like, but on the whole well worth a play when you do get time.

Back
Top Bottom