New Toyota Supra formally announced

Soldato
utterly horrid to my eyes.
the Mk IV was a beaut, w/ something like a Veilside kit on it was sublime. i used to have a Mk III, she was gorgeous, sleek and sexy - this new thing is a travesty of the name as far as i'm concerned and that TRD thing looks like they just hoyed dramatic wedges and intakes on it at random to try and make it look exciting.

Soldato
the Mk IV was a beaut, w/ something like a Veilside kit on it was sublime. i used to have a Mk III, she was gorgeous, sleek and sexy - this new thing is a travesty of the name as far as i'm concerned and that TRD thing looks like they just hoyed dramatic wedges and intakes on it at random to try and make it look exciting.

Did you just say "veilside" and "sublime" :p

Yeah they worked back in the day but they definitely weren't sublime!

Soldato
Did you just say "veilside" and "sublime" :p
M145110556.jpg

yes

Soldato
Mkiv is beautiful stock, doesn't need tarting about, It pains me when i see them all jazzed up with NFS bumpers, and then theres changing the spoiler or deleting it, you have a special place in hell for that.

Soldato

What's worse is all the vents are fake! On a 55k car it should have REAL brake cooling and heat extraction, or it should be streamline for the best aerodynamics.

I see TRD have filled the side ones in because they likely produce loads of unnecessary drag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom