2019 car launches

Man of Honour
I think it was the right idea for Williams to have a new livery scheme, but they could have made a better effort! Looks like someone's used MS Paint.

Associate
I think it was the right idea for Williams to have a new livery scheme, but they could have made a better effort! Looks like someone's used MS Paint.

Agreed, when I look around the internet and see what the community can produce, but a company like Williams with 600+ employees in a hi tech and design focussed industry like F1 produce this livery I am lost for words.

Soldato
I see the Williams sponsor is also sponsoring nic Hamilton back in btcc this year too.
Interested to see bat sponsorship on the mclaren now!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

As part of my role I'm responsible for the environmental compliance for a power station. As such, the latest regulations that are coming in force talk about BAT (best available technology).

I chuckled when I thought of McLaren and their BAT sponsorship :D

Man of Honour
Love the Haas and Torro Rosso liveries. Not sure about the Williams though. It would have looked better if they continued all the way down the car. I hope Mercedes are having a laugh with the front wing in camo they revealed. That all over the car will do your eyes in!!

Associate
Not sure how much the image is a represenation of the car we see racing, however got quite a rake on it!

vwhVMhq

Associate
I see the Williams sponsor is also sponsoring nic Hamilton back in btcc this year too.
Interested to see bat sponsorship on the mclaren now!

That's the first thing I spotted when I saw the Williams.... Not sure who these guys are but based Companies House they only started up in March 2018.....

Throwing a lot of money into advertising when you can't buy the product seems a little odd to me. And so far they've not tweeted about involvement in the BTCC.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
That's the first thing I spotted when I saw the Williams.... Not sure who these guys are but based Companies House they only started up in March 2018.....

Throwing a lot of money into advertising when you can't buy the product seems a little odd to me. And so far they've not tweeted about involvement in the BTCC.

http://www.rokglobal.com/en/founders/index.html

Owned by a billionaire and serial entrepreneur. Still not sure what the IP is all about, something about improving the lives of mankind with technology but it just looks like tat from an un-trusted brand to me.

Back
Top Bottom