*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
Bold prediction incoming. They will fill the first 15 minutes with random guff most of us don't care about and then the next 20 minutes will be Fire Emblem three houses.

Soldato
Looks alright to me.

Luigi's Mansion 3
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Pokémon
Animal Crossing
Yoshi's Crafted World
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Daemon X Machina
Town

Plus maybe Metroid Prime Trilogy, Mario Maker 2, and/or Bayonetta 3. Apparently there's a couple of unannounced titles as well, one of which "fans will be delighted to see", and the other will be "a nice fit to the online program". Though it's quite possible that they could be referring to previously announced games that haven't been unveiled yet (Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Mario Maker, Metroid).

I'll be surprised if some don't skip to 2020 TBH. I'm betting that Town, Bayonetta, and either Animal Crossing or Pokémon won't make it out until next year.

If anything, 2018 was a fairly lackluster year. Smash, Pokémon Let's Go, plus the fairly naff Mario Tennis Aces and a bunch of Wii U ports.

Last edited:
Associate
I actually think 2019 is looking to be the best year the switch has had for game releases we've got so many first and 3rd party games coming this year.
personally i think the direct will focus mainly on 3rd party stuff and possibly even a party chat feature announcement/netflix

Back
Top Bottom