Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Nice, is it very light? I discovered some ash blanks this weekend at my mum's but one is far too dense really.

Yes actually it's pretty light so far, this project is going to be a thinline classic player as the plans were easy to find online so that'll take a bit of weight out and I'll put a flamed maple top on and possibly try coil splitting the humbuckers for a lot of tone options.

It's a course I found locally so I thought I'd give it a go. :)

Soldato
Yes actually it's pretty light so far, this project is going to be a thinline classic player as the plans were easy to find online so that'll take a bit of weight out and I'll put a flamed maple top on and possibly try coil splitting the humbuckers for a lot of tone options.

It's a course I found locally so I thought I'd give it a go. :)
Ah not many places in the UK teach guitar making! I did it in Merton, South London. In a past life. Enjoy :)

Soldato
@chaparral that looks quite nice and compact!

How good is it with the doggo floof? And how does it fair in the dirty holding capacity?

My hoover is only a few months old, so won't be needing one for a while but wonder if it's something I should note down for future reference :D
My dog (westie) don't really leave much fluff on the carpet but my cat leaves loads and the Gtech air ram been great for picking it up
The dirt holding capacity is only small on them..But it very easy to empty

We have a main electric vacuum cleaner as well..
Did you check if the owner voted for or against brexit before you bought it?
:D
Surely could have spent the money on a new carpet instead? ;)
Leave my poor carpet alone it already got put up with a dog & cat attacking it :p

Back
Top Bottom