Hire car of win

Soldato
The only colour imo that doesn't suit a lambo esp on black wheels. Having said that awesome car to blast around in and hand back. Who has he rented it with? Bet that's costing a fair whack even with a tight milage restriction.

OcUK Staff
The only colour imo that doesn't suit a lambo esp on black wheels. Having said that awesome car to blast around in and hand back. Who has he rented it with? Bet that's costing a fair whack even with a tight milage restriction.

Smurf colour, don't like it and the wheels look totally lost.

Black wheels only seem to work on orange or yellow cars, even then I'd aim to change them to a dark grey. Otherwise give me silver wheels every time. :)

Associate
OP
Yep, the colour and wheel colour could be a lot better, but its a hire car that he'll be handing back so it's far from the end of the world.

He hires his cars from Eminence

I've no idea what discount he gets but I know because of the repeat custom he doesn't pay the advertised price. Apparently they're getting a lot more stock in in the next few months and he's already penciled in an Atom 500 that they're getting for when he's back in the summer :D

Soldato
Yep, the colour and wheel colour could be a lot better, but its a hire car that he'll be handing back so it's far from the end of the world.

He hires his cars from Eminence

I've no idea what discount he gets but I know because of the repeat custom he doesn't pay the advertised price. Apparently they're getting a lot more stock in in the next few months and he's already penciled in an Atom 500 that they're getting for when he's back in the summer :D

Rather expensive then. :o

Back
Top Bottom