Pokemon Go

Associate
Nothing worth raiding for at the moment, I just do t4's and t5's if there's enough interest in the business park to get Rare candies, TMs and G'Razz's

Hopefully get Rayquazza back soon.

Associate
Used to be able to solo Tyranitar, haven't had the chance to try since the damage model update for raid 3 and up.

Can usually get 4-6 of us if it's before 9, at lunch or at 5 (gym in our business park). Mate in work plays and there are 4 people in the company below us that play, so thankfully raiding is pretty easy.

Associate
To be fair I didn't realise in the beginning, me and my mate kept it on the D/L that we played, so neither knew. Then I kept getting booted out of a gym near my house and I kept seeing a car with the business belows logo on the side hanging around and low and behold there was 4 playing.

Soldato
I've just really started this since i started playing lets go on my switch. Anyone got any tips?? None of my friends play it, for shame! If anyone wants to add me my code is 1950 2834 9213

Added you.

As others said walk a lot, catch a lot and hatch eggs. Don't be a Muppet like me and not realise you can have a buddy until level 27 :p

Soldato
Ha i figured i had a buddy but dunno what it does lol I tend to put my highest pokemon in a Gym at work all day and leave it too

Buddy means you get candy when you walk with them to help them evolve. Only do that on rarer Pokémon (starter ones like Charmander etc) and gyms get you 50 coins per day to buy stuff with if you hold them long enough.

Associate
oh wow, i just recently decided to get my melmetal and i'm getting 12 candy per pinap meltan catch today thanks to valentines event :D

started with around 200 candy and finished the 30 min mystery box and now have 438 meltan candy :D:eek:

Last edited:
Associate
oh wow, i just recently decided to get my melmetal and i'm getting 12 candy per pinap meltan catch today thanks to valentines event :D

started with around 200 candy and finished the 30 min mystery box and now have 438 meltan candy :D:eek:

Damn good shout!! Guy in work better bring his switch in tomorrow!!!!!!!

Soldato
So frustrating trying to get evolution stones. From what I gather you have a 30% drop chance whenever you finish the 7 day challenge. 5 days I've done that now and not one drop, got about 7-8 Pokémon sat waiting the stone which feels a bit rule by RNG. :(

Soldato
So frustrating trying to get evolution stones. From what I gather you have a 30% drop chance whenever you finish the 7 day challenge. 5 days I've done that now and not one drop, got about 7-8 Pokémon sat waiting the stone which feels a bit rule by RNG. :(

That's not how you get the Sinnoh Stone. Your only real chance for getting them is to do battles. The first 3 battles per day against a real opponent and the first 1 battle per day against the AI will give you rewards. Within those rewards there's about a 1/8 chance of getting a stone. The other possible rewards are dust (6/8) and rare candy (1/8). Double reward drops are also possible but not very common.

The best chance to get them was during last weekends community day, you could get rewards from up to 10 battles per day (5 vs people, 5 vs AI) and on CD itself all 10 battles were a guaranteed stone.

Back
Top Bottom