FIFA 19

Soldato
Sounds like some sordid sex act. You're an animal, Sonny.

Rawwrrrrr

I'm supposed to be going gym tonight... supposed to be...

Do it! Why to a fighter class at 6am this morning, all good aside from bleeding from a knuckle! :o:eek:

Icon Moments dynamic images from the database. Seems like they're all getting one! :eek:

aQRvKxh.jpg

Baresi set to go next level epic!

Will Campbell's just slide forever?

Caporegime
After a quick google, smurfing is where people play a game on a second account to improve, therefore not “damaging” the stats on their main. It’s basically just virgin E-penis talk, which isn’t surprising given who’s mentioned it.

Sonny should have done it on Destiny, then his stats wouldn't have been so trash. :eek:

It's funny how the person who brought up they were better than me in destiny. When I posted the stats of when I played with him he went all quiet.

I think I had at least 3 times the k/d of his.

I also had a positive k/d playing against mainly the best players in the world because as you already know I had 2 gods "carrying" me.

Did I mention I killed and beat a famous YouTuber? As well as killing and beating the guy ranked number 2 in the world?

Again when the stats were brought up everyone went quiet.

A bit like that Muppet who called me out in la cuisine and I provided photographic evidence he disappeared never to be seen again. I followed up 3 times yet to see a reply but beforehand he managed to reply within minutes.

Man of Honour
With respect Sonny, and I think I speak for everyone here when I say this - you are just an average player like everyone else. The arrogance is misplaced and frankly embarrassing.

:D

Oh, and Oblak is comfortably better than Courtois.

I thought Oblak was good when I used him, but Courtois is considered the best GK on the game. Goalkeepers are weird though.

Soldato
Been using End of an Era Helmet tonight, done pretty well the obvious usual Fifa gk issues at times but seems like Courtois but just that bit better! Gets down to low balls quicker, few more reflex saves, feels like the best elements of Courtois & DDG combined, plus a helmet!

Back
Top Bottom