Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Soldato
OP
Associate
Since Pie's been installed on my Note the 'Always On Display' no longer works, anyone else had this? Had an update today and was hoping that their 'bug fixes' would cover it, but alas no. Everything else has been fine!

Associate
Is their any way that you can change the colour of the bar at the bottom of the phone that has the home and back button etc ?

When you launch the keyboard it's the same colour as the bottom bar, quite a few times I've accidentally hit the hone button and whatever I was doing disappears, it's because the bottom bar is so close the keyboard and the same colour so it looks as one.

You can change the colour of the keyboard but if you do that it changes the colour of the bottom hone button bar to the same colour so their is no separation between the bottom bar and the keyboard.

Soldato
Is their any way that you can change the colour of the bar at the bottom of the phone that has the home and back button etc ?

When you launch the keyboard it's the same colour as the bottom bar, quite a few times I've accidentally hit the hone button and whatever I was doing disappears, it's because the bottom bar is so close the keyboard and the same colour so it looks as one.

You can change the colour of the keyboard but if you do that it changes the colour of the bottom hone button bar to the same colour so their is no separation between the bottom bar and the keyboard.
Simple fix. Turn on gestures.

Associate
How many of you are using Nove launcher ?

I was going to give it a go but i was reding that quite a few people seem to be having problems since the Android Pie update with things not working, have you experienced any of that ?

Soldato
How many of you are using Nove launcher ?

I was going to give it a go but i was reding that quite a few people seem to be having problems since the Android Pie update with things not working, have you experienced any of that ?

I do, and no.. it's all fine.

What are you hearing doesn't work?

Soldato
Now a Note 9 owner myself. :)

Moved from an S7 Edge.

Impressed with the handset although I'm finding the battery does drop a fair bit when in use. Having an Tic Watch 2 connected probably doesn't help. I always put my phone in aeroplane mode when sleeping and it only dropped 1% overnight.

Also trying to keep the battery charge between 20 and 80%. Currently at 36% and screen on time is 3h 52m.

Not sure if I'm expecting too much with a 4000 mAH battery. Suppose I've only charged it twice and if based on the above screen time I charged to 100%, I'd be looking at 6-7 hours of screen on time.

Soldato
Now a Note 9 owner myself. :)

Moved from an S7 Edge.

Impressed with the handset although I'm finding the battery does drop a fair bit when in use. Having an Tic Watch 2 connected probably doesn't help. I always put my phone in aeroplane mode when sleeping and it only dropped 1% overnight.

Also trying to keep the battery charge between 20 and 80%. Currently at 36% and screen on time is 3h 52m.

Not sure if I'm expecting too much with a 4000 mAH battery. Suppose I've only charged it twice and if based on the above screen time I charged to 100%, I'd be looking at 6-7 hours of screen on time.

after owning a few Note 9 handsets, I always had a feeling that the battery wasn't very optimised for the phone

Back
Top Bottom