Idiot girl who fled to Syria wants to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
There is a rub, she has to travel to Turkey or Iraq and make her way to a British Consulate before even being considered for re-repatriation. The challenge will be explaining to these countries where she has been and what's she's been upto as they arrest terrorists upon entry.

The unborn child does need support the mother not so much.

Hopefully Turkey will lock her up in one of those nice prisons we've heard about and we'll see her on Brits Banged Up Abroad in 20 years time.

Caporegime
If this **** is allowed back then I'll lose what little respect I had left for this weak country. Let Allah save her.

She was 15, probably experienced some form of racism whilst in the UK, it can be very easy to be drawn to an ideal. It didn't match up to the reality.

Maybe compassion would be for the best.

Show the world why Great Britain is still one of the best countries in the world to live in..

Lmao, just lmao.

How limp is your wrist mate?

Caporegime
She is British we should deal with her, no assistance to get back and if she manages to get back she should put on trial.
Yep, for this offence which falls under high treason:

• adhering to the sovereign's enemies, giving them aid and comfort, in the realm or elsewhere

She’d have been burnt at the stake back in our less enlightened times.

Associate
Yep, for this offence which falls under high treason:

• adhering to the sovereign's enemies, giving them aid and comfort, in the realm or elsewhere

She’d have been burnt at the stake back in our less enlightened times.
Was just thinking would she be done for Treason, thank you for clarifying.

No doubt she will get benefits and aid when she comes back so she can live a cushty life off tax payers money.

Soldato
These people are often groomed in a way similar to the way sexual predators groom their victims, had to do a lot about anti-radicalization in my old job so in that sense I have syampthy, totally brainwashed. However she seems pretty unrepentant, regardless I'd allow her back but she would have to face the full force of the law, proving what she did wrong may be trickier though?

That is the bit I'm not clued up on.

Caporegime
These people are often groomed in a way similar to the way sexual predators groom their victims, had to do a lot about anti-radicalization in my old job so in that sense I have syampthy, totally brainwashed. However she seems pretty unrepentant, regardless I'd allow her back but she would have to face the full force of the law, proving what she did wrong may be trickier though?

That is the bit I'm not clued up on.
For a start she can be charged with being a member of a terrorist organisation, like this cretin was and got six years for....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35460697

Don
Well, I suppose the good news is we know where to send special forces to take her out.

And I don’t mean to take her out of Syria back to the UK.

Read her interview, no remorse at all, sod her, quite a disgusting individual.

Soldato
I really, really hope the UK don't cave and let her back. No doubt the fact she has no regrets means her head if filled with the vile hatred, which will no doubt transfer to her child. Meanwhile she will be enjoying the free house, benefits and free healthcare our evil country will be providing her with. IMO if you go to fight/join with a terrorist group then you should automatically lose your British citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom