• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ordered my New Setup!

Caporegime
Thanks for the heads up on budget SSDs, i was looking at one of those TeamGroup SSDs for expanding my storage thinking..... they are just SSDs, what's the bloody difference between it and more expensive ones?!?!?!?!

Now i know :)

Associate
Thanks for the heads up on budget SSDs, i was looking at one of those TeamGroup SSDs for expanding my storage thinking..... they are just SSDs, what's the bloody difference between it and more expensive ones?!?!?!?!

I just bought one of them 1tb teamgroup SSDs ....Dont tell me i've wasted my money lol

Soldato
OP

I just bought one of them 1tb teamgroup SSDs ....Dont tell me i've wasted my money lol

Don't get me wrong they work pretty well, however their gas been times in tomb raider and bf where I have seen what appears to be load stuttering when the drive is nearly full around 100gb free.

I'd rather no stutter.

Also when transferring.>is 500gb at time you will speed speed hitches

Caporegime
Cheers for the update, Smogsy. It's probably beyond what I need though I may end up with something like the 2920x or one of the newer Ryzen Zen 2 CPUs (Intel are still an option too).

Back
Top Bottom