Wireless Gaming Keyboard

Associate
I'm in the market for a new keyboard and would ideally like to go wireless to reduce wires/clutter. The only proper wireless gaming keyboard I have come across that looks half decent is the Logitech G613 but it looks huge and has no RGB.

Are there any other decent wireless gaming boards?

The other option if I am to not go down wireless route is the Logitech G Pro, although its only in US layout.

Soldato
The new Coolermaster low profile mechanical that will come with wireless (SK631)? Still gonna take a while to come out.

Just be aware that wireless means low battery life when illuminated. LEDs eat batteries, no matter what.

TBH, I'd just get a wired keyboard, then the world's your oyster. Mice? Sure, the are great wireless.

Associate
The new Coolermaster low profile mechanical that will come with wireless (SK631)? Still gonna take a while to come out.

Just be aware that wireless means low battery life when illuminated. LEDs eat batteries, no matter what.

TBH, I'd just get a wired keyboard, then the world's your oyster. Mice? Sure, the are great wireless.

I've always wanted to get a wireless mouse just so I don't have cords dangling all over my desk but could you suggest a decent wireless mouse for gaming, LED's aren't a big issue but being able to change the DPI would be appreciated?

Associate
OP

I'll keep an eye out for the Coolermaster.

Your right, its probably better to go with wireless mouse/headset as there is a lot more choice and options, and stick with a wired keyboard. Typically I've only fairly recently bought mouse/headset which are both wired!

Back
Top Bottom