Greetings Everyone!

Associate
Hello, I'm a long time lurker from the US decided to sign up and hope to participate and have fun sharing overclocking fun. I've mostly used AMD processors but also have some Intel experience but nothing recent. I've had lots of fun through the years with experimenting with different types of cooling methods and de-lidding soldered processors is one of my specialties. I like to game but generally older titles such as Source engine and UT games.
I'm a Diesel technician at a local trucking company with some supervisor experience and help maintain a fleet of 75 trucks and over 250 trailers. Love doing modifications and working with my hands and that helps a lot with PC case modding and such :D
Have a nice little family with a house on the tracks near Chicago Illinois USA. Have 3 children my wife a cat and a dog. All of which could really care less about PCs unless the HTPC in the living room breaks down and they can't play lol. My 7 year old sun Jordan really like My Summer Car and we haven't been able to fully build the car because he gets side tracked and run over by the bus sometimes.... lol kids.
______

Anyhow, that's a quick briefing about myself. I hope to occasionally participate and have fun with you all.
Be well,

Jon

Back
Top Bottom