What to do with undesirables

Soldato
So it's looking like we cannot make the jihadi brides stateless, we cannot openly call for execution, what about shipping them to British territories but not the UK itself?

South Sandwich Islands look nice for them to live on! Perfectly legal right?

RDM

RDM

Soldato
I know you arent really looking for a sensible reply but she was a 15 year old school girl when she was groomed by IS.

We rightly dont blame the girls in Rotherham etc for what happened to them so why is it different with her?

Don
I know you arent really looking for a sensible reply but she was a 15 year old school girl when she was groomed by IS.

We rightly dont blame the girls in Rotherham etc for what happened to them so why is it different with her?

At 19 and "free" her attitude and opinion still does not appear to have changed

Soldato

Girls in Rotherham didn't travel all the way to a foreign country and plan it out and say they regret nothing.

To think there are any parallels between the two situations is just daft tbh.

Soldato
OP

FFS bit different,1 ran off to murder cult , the others raped and abused by members of associated cult

Last edited:
Soldato

And you mentally unwell? What sort of ludicrous comparison is this? She has already stated she doesn’t regret it - she travelled there on her own free will. And you are comparing her actions to girls that suffered sexual abuse? Wat?

Soldato

At 15 years old you know what is right and what is wrong, she didn't need to go over to another country, comparing Rotherham kids in this is wrong, they were raped in their own city with no way out, this ISIS kid could've gone for help to airport security at any point, unless their was someone she cared about was being held hostage.

Soldato
At 19 and "free" her attitude and opinion still does not appear to have changed

Exactly, and that’s why she shouldn’t be allowed back.

Part of me says, let her have the child, take it from her then feed her feet first into a meat grinder but then another part says, she was a child when she was ‘groomed’ and she’s spent ~4 years being brainwashed. We should at least try and rehabilitate her. We, as a supposedly ‘enlightened’ western country try and rehabilitate other criminals why not her? She is a victim afterall.

Caporegime
Part of me says, let her have the child, take it from her then feed her feet first into a meat grinder but then another part says, she was a child when she was ‘groomed’ and she’s spent ~4 years being brainwashed. We should at least try and rehabilitate her. We, as a supposedly ‘enlightened’ western country try and rehabilitate other criminals why not her? She is a victim afterall.
I refuse to accept her as a victim.

Soldato
We should at least try and rehabilitate her. We, as a supposedly ‘enlightened’ western country try and rehabilitate other criminals why not her? She is a victim afterall.

It is all about risks Vs benefits.

Just the same for any other criminal.

In her case, in particular, the benefit is small and the risk substantial. How many suicide bombers are you willing to allow to slip through the net to go on to blow up hundreds of people just in case one or two of them might be rehabilitateable?

See also Rapists, child sex offenders and even repeat offenders. (I am all for a strictly enforced "three Strikes" policy myself)

Soldato
Treason Act:
'adhering to the sovereign's enemies, giving them aid and comfort, in the realm or elsewhere'

Shagging an ISIS soldier and having 3 of his children should cover it. If she comes back, throw that at her.

Caporegime

Guys, let this be a lesson to us all. Never go full retard.

Back
Top Bottom