***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Permabanned
I gave up vaping, then went on to nicotine tablets, then nothing.

Vaping with flavours is pretty silly, as you are directly ingesting untested, untried, chinese chemicals.

Mind you, perhaps even the likely carciogenic Chinese chems are better than regular tobacco!!

Gee

Gee

Soldato

Vaping with flavours is pretty silly, as you are directly ingesting untested, untried, chinese chemicals.

Mind you, perhaps even the likely carciogenic Chinese chems are better than regular tobacco!!

Untested chinese chemicals? U wot m8?

Soldato
Broke my first ever tank today. Had to order a new one as I have 8 coils for the bloody thing.

I normally squonk with an RDA but I always have stock coil tank on standby in-case I get lazy / can't be bothered with the hassle of coiling and wicking an RDA.

Associate
i have a problem with aliexpress. I bought a tank from them, "Original OBS Nano", good reviews and feedback, storefront suggests it is "Official OBS Store".

I used http://www.obsnsmoke.com/data_search/index.html to verify if the product was authentic.
obsnsmoke website says: "Your inquiry security code does not exist, beware of counterfeiting! Or contact the company's customer service staff!"

i opened up a dispute with aliexpress seller, and from what i can understand, the seller stated that if i entered the verification details wrong or more than once, then it will come back as NOT authentic. i entered it correctly the first time and multiple times after, each time it came back with "Your inquiry security code does not exist...".

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to use the above link and verify if their OBS product comes back as authentic and enter the same code more than once to verify if the aliexpress seller is correct.

Here is what the seller said:

"Dear, our official website verification can only be verified once. If the first time you make a mistake, you can't verify it. Are you losing the first time?"
&
"Dear buyer, the authenticity verification of our official website is only one effective opportunity. If you enter the wrong number for the first time, then you can't enter it afterwards. What is the reason for this error? Are you the first? When is the input?"

Thank You

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I've bought genuine Joyetech stuff from Fasttech before and the serials came back as invalid when I've checked their website. Don't worry about it.

Permabanned
Massive fail from me. 4 weeks back on the rollups from vaping tobacco free for 4 years.

Have around 10 mods upwards of 3litres of liquid but finally cracked, Enjoying the cigarette which I didn't think I would. Not sure where to go from here. May try chewing gum and try to get back on the Vapes.

Hate the smell and staining on the fingers. Feel disappointed in myself.

Associate
I've bought genuine Joyetech stuff from Fasttech before and the serials came back as invalid when I've checked their website. Don't worry about it.

Well this OBS nano tank packaging looks authentic, the seller has 245 orders and 208 feed back, 97% postive for this product. All the feedback shows various pictures of the tank, from different people who have ordered, stating its authentic and have been happy with it.

Associate
Massive fail from me. 4 weeks back on the rollups from vaping tobacco free for 4 years.

Have around 10 mods upwards of 3litres of liquid but finally cracked, Enjoying the cigarette which I didn't think I would. Not sure where to go from here. May try chewing gum and try to get back on the Vapes.

Hate the smell and staining on the fingers. Feel disappointed in myself.

Similar to myself, went away on a business trip to Spain, started smoking again.

Now down to 2-3 a day, just need to kick the last few!

I've found my old Geekvape single coil Ammit 22 is the only tank that is working for me currently. Restricted airflow is giving a more "smoking like" experience - it might be worth digging out an old tank and giving it a try.

Soldato
Hi, my mum is 73 and trying to give up smoking, what would you recommend for her to try? dont want to be spending silly money on one, and she has bad hands, so something easy to hold, and easy to turn on and off ect, Thanks

Associate
Hi, my mum is 73 and trying to give up smoking, what would you recommend for her to try? dont want to be spending silly money on one, and she has bad hands, so something easy to hold, and easy to turn on and off ect, Thanks

It's really dependent on the mobility in her hands. Some of the atomizers can be a pig to refill and the mods have different sized buttons on them. I'd recommend taking a trip to a local vape shop and seeing what she gets on with.

Caporegime
The wife and I are finally done, so now I am looking to sell all my equipment, and around 2l of various juices.

Anyone know the best place to sell a bulk lot, before I risk giving myself an ulcer using Gumtree? :D

I'm talking 2 mods, 5 tanks, spare coils, some batteries, and a buttload of juice.

Soldato
Anyone tried the new Smok Baby V2 tank and or the Species mod?

The mesh coils are supposed to be great on the tank.

Thinking of finally changing from my Alien and the Species seems great.

Soldato
I’m looking for a box mod/tank or combo recommendation for a friend. He has something cheap for a local shop and doesn’t like it that much.

I personally have a Pico and a subtank which is old now and was going to recommend that but am sure there are other things better.

Any recommendations? I presume fasttech is still safe to use?

Associate
I want to get off the cigs again so need a new kit. Before I was using the Smok G-priv and TF-V12 tank which I liked. Just wondering if there's any better tanks around now that are just as straight forward with coils, STL and produce exceptional clouds (think I was doing 180w before).

Soldato

I did the same. After 5 years of vaping it became very clear to me it was having an effect on my health (specifically lungs/ airways) so have quit and aside from being a bit moody the effects have been positive.

Soldato
Might be an obvious question but here goes.

I usually buy 50ml bottles of juice from the local shop and, I think, they give me 10ml 18mg Nic which I think ends up as 3mg Nic once in the 50ml bottle.

I bought 100ml of juice online - do I put two 10 18mg to get the same result of 3mg?

Apologies if it's obviously yes. Just don't want to put too much in and it tastes nasty.

Back
Top Bottom