*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
So annoying, really want a PS4 for the office but not interested in RDR2 (not an office game) or FIFA19 (can be picked up super cheap 2nd hand anyway). Next suitable game that I can foresee being bundled is MK11 but that's not out until April. Why are the bundles the same price as non-bundled?!?

Caporegime
So annoying, really want a PS4 for the office but not interested in RDR2 (not an office game) or FIFA19 (can be picked up super cheap 2nd hand anyway). Next suitable game that I can foresee being bundled is MK11 but that's not out until April. Why are the bundles the same price as non-bundled?!?
Can’t you just buy the RDR2 bundle and a game you want then flog RDR2. You’ll get a fair wedge back on it, its still well in demand.

Caporegime

you do know you can sell the game?

Associate
I bought the PSVR for £300 its v2 as well a week later it was £189!. Even got the move controllers used it once for RE7 never bothered. Going to put it with the PS4 Pro on the bay at some point just don't use it.

Back
Top Bottom