The all new, all fresh Random Image Thread

Soldato
multiplayer.png

Soldato
Easy. :) Though now I want to watch it

Ah, you got the easy one, yes. But did you get the first? It's not Chocky! ;)

By the way, if you do rewatch some of it (I watched a few clips a while back) you'll be amazed at the pacing and the adult way of talking for a kids show. The contrast to today's children's television is genuinely dumbfounding. And yet children were glued to these series.

a1.jpg

Soldato

I didn't mean to start a creepy kids tv show based quiz.

It's strange that we were shown these programs in the classrooms. They weren't really any good, and had zero educational value, but the sight of the teacher wheeling in the tv and video always got a cheer.

JB3ELMyr.jpg

Actually that show with Moira was quite good, I seem to remember a talking bush that was a funny ******!.

Soldato
I didn't mean to start a creepy kids tv show based quiz.

Oh, I thought it was rather fun. Children of the Dog Star was the one that nobody seemed to get, btw.

It's strange that we were shown these programs in the classrooms. They weren't really any good, and had zero educational value, but the sight of the teacher wheeling in the tv and video always got a cheer.

Oh I don't know. They had little educational songs and such about how to spell. I remember a playground full of kids singing "Magic, magic 'E'". Prrobbbaably couldn't sing that now. :D

Actually that show with Moira was quite good, I seem to remember a talking bush that was a funny ******!.

Good grief. You mean that's Moira Stewart? :O

The bush was Uncle Aspidistra, I think. I remember it used to squirt water at the contestants.

Me too. But it had much robot cuteness too :)

Eh, cute until right after that scene you posted where the other robots attack the little one for being better at their game than they were. But you're right. Robots were cuter back then.

Silent-Running-drones.jpg

Plants, not so much...

triffids-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom