Metro: Exodus (2018)

Soldato
I have done the intro bit on One X it looks stunning and plays like a Metro game not really done enough to form an opinion but so far it seems very good...

Associate
Just picked it up. Loved the other 2 and it was nostalgic from STALKER SOC which I loved on pc. Will give it a blast later.

Associate
Wow. Just fired it up: finally a proper hdr implementation. Blacks are jet black, highlights are beautifully bright and there’s loads of dynamic contrast in between. Looks already like it’s going to be a visual treat. This is on ps4pro bet it looks incredible on the X.

Associate
Absolutely loving it so far! Love the atmosphere of it but then I loved the others too. I’m playing on hardcore so I’m exploring as I need the resources. Areas are much bigger than before. Gfx are stunningingly good as is the sound design of the wasteland. Hope this sells.

Associate
Tesco had this for £38 yesterday when I was in....

Got the Redux pack but only played the first game which I thought was pretty good and tough. Limited ammo throughout the whole game. Loved the last level too...

Soldato
Absolutely loving it so far! Love the atmosphere of it but then I loved the others too. I’m playing on hardcore so I’m exploring as I need the resources. Areas are much bigger than before. Gfx are stunningingly good as is the sound design of the wasteland. Hope this sells.
Great news. I have tried to pick it up twice from Game and been denied both times ;) once because I can't use my Game balance in preorders?? So went in yesterday and they only had stock of the stupid £70 version. No no ;)

Soldato
Really good game but playing it on the X and getting a lot of lockups.. game just freezes and you have to close it down loosing all progress since last save. Happened 3 times in the space of an hour this morning so may stop playing until its fixed as it's ruining the experience :(

Edit: just googled it and seems to be a problem on the Xbox One X.... typical.

Also surround sound is a bit weird with inconsistent volume especially with voices.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really good game but playing it on the X and getting a lot of lockups.. game just freezes and you have to close it down loosing all progress since last save. Happened 3 times in the space of an hour this morning so may stop playing until its fixed as it's ruining the experience :(

Edit: just googled it and seems to be a problem on the Xbox One X.... typical.

Also surround sound is a bit weird with inconsistent volume especially with voices.

I've heard a few similar issues on Twitter! I hope they get it sorted for you asap

Associate
What are the controls like?, have read a few reviews stating the controls aren't that responsive. Poor deadzones etc even when trying different control set ups doesn't remedy the problem.
I'm keen to give this a try as it look stunning and is getting positive feedback. Other than the controls.

Associate
What are the controls like?, have read a few reviews stating the controls aren't that responsive. Poor deadzones etc even when trying different control set ups doesn't remedy the problem.
I'm keen to give this a try as it look stunning and is getting positive feedback. Other than the controls.

They’re not too bad. A bit sluggish but feels like the other’s in the series tbf. It’s slow progress on Hardcore but then again it feels much more realistic that way.

Soldato
They’re not too bad. A bit sluggish but feels like the other’s in the series tbf. It’s slow progress on Hardcore but then again it feels much more realistic that way.
I'm going to try a hard setting and maybe Russian dialogue with English subtitles for super immersion ;)

Back
Top Bottom