Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
I've not had Sky TV in my own name for at least 3 years. Any idea how long until they consider you a new customer?

It's currently in my wifes name and the deal ends this month so it's gone up to £47.

I can afford it, but resent paying that much to watch TV.

Caporegime
OP
I've not had Sky TV in my own name for at least 3 years. Any idea how long until they consider you a new customer?

It's currently in my wifes name and the deal ends this month so it's gone up to £47.

It's 12 months to be a new customer but if you have Sky Q it can be a pain having to return everything and the website usually won't accept two active accounts at any one time so you'll need to organise install after the previous contract ends.

Soldato

Nothing to loose in verbally negotiating to try and achieve the same deals as new customers, an ultimatum
at least afer seeing the latest ~£30 spectator(sports) deal, I will be telling my relations that is all they should be paying.

Associate
Terrible service from Sky Today. My deal comes to an end and my payment is about to go upto £120 pcm from £57 So I have asked to cancel but they took 55 mins on live chat and hadn't even offered me anything yet and then said they were going to be away from their desk for 15 mins. In the end it has took me over an hour to cancel!

Haven't been offered a deal not sure I want one now either after that. How frustrating!

Caporegime
OP
Terrible service from Sky Today. My deal comes to an end and my payment is about to go upto £120 pcm from £57 So I have asked to cancel but they took 55 mins on live chat and hadn't even offered me anything yet and then said they were going to be away from their desk for 15 mins. In the end it has took me over an hour to cancel!

Haven't been offered a deal not sure I want one now either after that. How frustrating!
The advisor was likely dealing with 3-6 chats all at once. And you could have phoned instead?

Caporegime
OP
First post updated with new deals, including £11pm for entertainment (Perfect to add on F1 for £10pm!), Movies, Ultimate On Demand and Entertainment in HD for £35pm or the complete package with everything (Sky Q Experience extra) for £45pm.

Caporegime
OP
That's slightly tempting for the F1. Will see what it costs once UHD is added

If you want UHD then it would be £11+£10+£12 (Current pricing) but then you could have a Mini box in another room too.

There was a rumour going round that UHD may (and I stress may!) be coming as a standalone service if you don't want another box but I have no idea on pricing.

Soldato
Thanks for confirming. I couldn't select the options on the website, their having technical difficulties apparently?

The second box is a waste of time and not wanted. Such a silly idea combining the two services.

I'm just trying to find out if the UHD is actually worth the extra cost

Back
Top Bottom