*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I got the following for £29 in the Lunar Sale, pleased as every single one was on my Wishlist.

• This War of Mine
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  • State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition
  • Botanicula
  • Torchlight I
  • Torchlight II
  • Yesterday
  • Intrusion 2
  • Defense Grid: The Awakening

Couple of little platformer / shooters and a tower defence game in there. But I’m excited to play them all.

Only got Hellblade recently myself and thought it was superb. Also Defense Grid is excellent, if you like tower defense games you'll love it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Only got Hellblade recently myself and thought it was superb. Also Defense Grid is excellent, if you like tower defense games you'll love it.

I do love a tower defense, though I’ve generally played them on my phone. Great to hear it’s good.

The prices on the rest of the items was good, and Hellblade was the cheapest I’d seen it. I mentally assigned the £5 off to Hellblade and considered it a bargain. I’ve heard very good things so it’ll be the next ‘AAA’ I play. I’ve got Shadow Warrior 2 to finish first, which I’m really enjoying.

Soldato
For those who might want both Civ6 expansions - £34.99 for the pair at Voidu.

Seems pretty decent to me as I've not seen Gathering Storm for much below £26, and Rise and Fall still seems to be around £16. Sadly their 25% off voucher doesn't work on bundles though.

Associate
You could always pay £2 for 2 months of Game Pass and then when it's finished the game will either be much cheaper or you'll have finished it.

Is that for PC and Xbox then? Ill defo do that!

EDIT** Paid £2 - 2months free haha, how come they putting brand new games on there?? Ill either of finished it or got bored long before that anyway.

Thanks a lot bud!

Associate
Any other decent exlusives on there worth a go whilst I have it? Defo would not pay monthly for it as I doubt I would get the use

Theres a few things on there. I know the latest forza game is on there if you fancied a crack at that.

I assume with the popularity of crackdown 3 not being the greatest they dropped it on game pass to get people playing it

Back
Top Bottom