*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
As a noob to the switch any tips for the joycons. I seem to struggle going from 1 player to 2 player games.

Is there a combo of buttons to flick a joycon back to portrait mode or flick them back as a pair after 2 player ?

Man of Honour
As a noob to the switch any tips for the joycons. I seem to struggle going from 1 player to 2 player games.

Is there a combo of buttons to flick a joycon back to portrait mode or flick them back as a pair after 2 player ?

Home button > controller icon > change grip > Press L & R

Or just slot them into the Switch and remove them again.

Caporegime
I just can't see it being scalebound.

Why would a highly anticipated new IP which was mostly complete and close to release and then got binned now be ported and finished off on a competing console?

If it was going to come back, it would be to the Xbox, wouldn't it?

I was gutted when Scalebound got axed. I thought it was a brave attempt at a new IP which showed a lot of promise. I'd love to see it back, I am just struggling to envision it on the Switch.

Soldato
I will eat my hat if it is scalebound. An ex employee who left late last year says he heard nothing of the idea.
Also with Dragons Dogma coming in April, would they release two so similar games this close together?

Diddy Kong Racing anyone? Man I will never forget eventually beating Wizpig in that boss race. I

Last edited:
Man of Honour
....Paper Mario.

The last Paper Mario came out in 2016. It's far from a cancelled series, but only the first two are worth playing.

Maybe you're thinking of Mario RPG.

Oooh, paper mario is a good shout. Never played one but one of them gets really high praise and the other one is somewhat slated.

There are 5 of them. They make a new one every 4 years.

Soldato
Will replay it in master mode some day!

I'm just doing this now, is a great experience.

Towards the end of standard mode combat was too easy, didn't really have to think about anything as had so much decent gear and hearts, would just run into a fight regardless but now I have to plan my attack and decide if it's even worth it.

I never really got the parry and dodging down but didn't matter, going to have to try and improve my skills in this area if I'm going to progress in master mode.

Back
Top Bottom