*** Resident Evil 2 Remake ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Do they usually take a lot to kill? I put about 5 into the head and downed him and he got back up???
For the most part yes. There have been many instances where I score what you may consider a critical and blow their head of in 1 shot or two. In standard mode there is enough bullets to kill nearly everything, only ones I recall not killing are a few right at the end of the game where I run past them as no need to kill.

What you can do is don a zombie then knife him until he is dead. That saves bullets.

Associate
So playing as Leon, just got out of the police station. How far into the game am I?

finished it on ps1 but was about 9 lol and just followed guides in the magazines.

Loving it so far!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
So playing as Leon, just got out of the police station. How far into the game am I?

finished it on ps1 but was about 9 lol and just followed guides in the magazines.

Loving it so far!
35-40% of the way maybe. Not even sure and I completed like 5-6 times. Take your time and enjoy, first time is the most fun :)

Permabanned
For the most part yes. There have been many instances where I score what you may consider a critical and blow their head of in 1 shot or two. In standard mode there is enough bullets to kill nearly everything, only ones I recall not killing are a few right at the end of the game where I run past them as no need to kill.

What you can do is don a zombie then knife him until he is dead. That saves bullets.
Yeah classic res 1 and and 2 style from the original games knife on the floor. Im thinking of playing the original res evil 1 with the the awful acting just for the lols

Soldato
I completed the game as Leon, had tons of ammo left as I was trying to save it as much as possible which was a mistake. Also I did not unlock magnum which I should have too. I think I am going to play the story as Claire now and will make sure to unlock all available weapons.

Soldato
I completed the game as Leon, had tons of ammo left as I was trying to save it as much as possible which was a mistake. Also I did not unlock magnum which I should have too. I think I am going to play the story as Claire now and will make sure to unlock all available weapons.

Her special weapon unlock is an SMG which is pretty horrific. Chews through Ammo and without both attachments feels like a complete waste of time. :(

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Haha didn't see that one coming. How do you get those, is this MOD?
Yep.

Just had an update, just under a GB in size.
Doubt it is anything special, but if I am wrong let me know so I install it again :)

I have gone back to playing Prey, then moving on to the mooncrash dlc.

By the time you start playing RE2 I will probably install it again for another go :p

Caporegime
Yep.

Doubt it is anything special, but if I am wrong let me know so I install it again :)

I have gone back to playing Prey, then moving on to the mooncrash dlc.

By the time you start playing RE2 I will probably install it again for another go :p

Yep :D, im still on 7, thought after id killed the mutated Lucas, that was it, but im on a boat now, as Mia, and just got the lift going to the bottom, where Ethan is :p

EDIT:

Well the updates fixed my memory, says ive now got 7.93GB to play with :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom