*** HIGH-END 2080TI's NOW IN STOCK: STRIX, TRIO, LIGHTNING, AORUS, WATER-COOLED ALL IN STOCK!!! ***

Soldato
Nvidia has well and truly lost the plot.. I would consider updating my 1080ti lightning but 2000 quid! Its just utterly outrageous pricing... I am literally not buying anything really at the moment...

They are shooting themselves in the foot so hard with this approach it is actually quite funny to watch.

Soldato
Yeah, i have bought every top end Nvidia card for the last 10 + years apart from Titans but i just can't justify paying these prices.

I did order one in a moment of madness but soon cancelled it and got refunded, i'll wait and see what the future holds.

Soldato
Nvidia has well and truly lost the plot.. I would consider updating my 1080ti lightning but 2000 quid! Its just utterly outrageous pricing... I am literally not buying anything really at the moment...

They are shooting themselves in the foot so hard with this approach it is actually quite funny to watch.
The £2000 card is now showing as £1500 but out of stock :eek:

Associate
When they say the prices are high due to availability, who is buying them at these stupid prices? Can it just be a case of deliberately holding them back due to lack of competition in the market? It seems very catch 22.

Soldato
PS I dont believe they are actually selling that well, despite what OCUK say. Just look at Nvidia share price and 2 downgrades they have made recently in terms of expected earnings. Tells you all you need to know about how the RTX series is panning out...

Caporegime
Don’t games developers get peed off with Nvidia?

I mean, what’s the point in the developers busting their arse working on super duper games with top level graphics, when the majority of people can’t afford the card needed to play it as they intended?

Back
Top Bottom