Best NFC enabled Android <£200

Soldato
Hi guys,

Background: My girlfriend's iPhone 6 is literally about to fall apart... it's a 16gb, so running on fumes storage-wise! She's a dropper; 2x full screen assemblies in the last 6 months :(

Now, if I don't interven soon, she'll sign up for a ridiculous £90 a month new iPhone contract. She likes my OnePlus 5 and would be happy with the Android to Apple switch.

Spec: There is so much choice when it comes to Android but she needs NFC which usually rules out a lot of the market. Since it looks like I'm buying, I want to stay under £200 also :p Apart from that, the rest is flexible..

Thoughts?

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys! Liking the look of the Honor... will send her some links.

I've never had a Honor, or known of anyone with one. Are there any highstreet places or UK networks stocking them? To try before you buy etc.

Soldato
Honor 8x seriously, got my girlfriend one, convinced my mum to get one, and two waitress friends of mine have bought one and they all love it, best price to performance phone out imo and NFC works great.
I have found the 8x for just under £200 on Amazon and the Honor Play for about £220 on there also. Much different between them?

Sorry to jump on your thread slipd, I am in the same boat!

Soldato
OP
I have found the 8x for just under £200 on Amazon and the Honor Play for about £220 on there also. Much different between them?

Sorry to jump on your thread slipd, I am in the same boat!
Ha, no worries.

Lack of NFC on the Play would be the deal breaker for me. Apart from that, it looks like a better device.

Soldato
Play has NFC, both Play and 8x are available on high street.

Out of the two I would probably grab the play as is all metal body and Kirin 970 and slightly better camera, both phones are good for the price though.
Went out on oxford st at lunch and tried CPW, Voda, EE and the puple shirted crew and neither had any of the Honor models. Really wanted to try one out.

Might just have to get it on Amazon and return if no good.

Back
Top Bottom